Posted on | May 3, 2011 | Comments Off on NSR #92: The Royal Waiting
Some blueblood knuckleheads got hitched over in England, we talked about it and then Chuck took forever to post the episode. Equals “The Royal Waiting.” Clev Are: that’s us. Other topics touched on in this episode were:
- Beth’s word of the week: Fascinator: a goofy thing you stick on your head
- Chuck’s CHP drive-by
- Osama bin Laden is dead
- Voicemails from Beth’s voicecrush, Jake in Switzerland
- Still no red light ticket in the mail
- The Cruiser is still running!
…and much, much more. So check out the royal waiting!
(530) HAM-BATS / (530) 426-2287