Diary of a SubUrban Housewife

October 21, 2003

High Beams

Filed under: All About Me,Boobies! — Beth @ 3:44 pm

This entry is going to be about breasts, including my own personal pair. If this offends you, you’ve been warned and you can move on.

Men love breasts. I can understand that. What’s not to love? But it seems what men really like about breasts in an accessible, daily life, free/cheap thrill kind of way are erect nipples showing through a t-shirt or blouse.

There are lots of names for erect nipples. High beams and titty hard ons (or t.h. for short) seem to be the most common. Feel free to share your favorites.

Jennifer Aniston’s nipples are quite popular with my husband. It seems you can always see them.

Thing is, when a woman’s nipples are showing through her clothes she knows about it. I’ve gone out making a conscious decision to show mine. When shopping at the hardware store, it’s almost a necessity, for example.

Generally though, for work, I make other choices. I have several bras, specifically for work that, while not “padded” (cuz I don’t really need that) are sort of “fiber-filled”. You get a nice smooth line under a t-shirt, or frankly whatever you’re wearing. It’s more “professional”.

Today however, I made a different bra choice. Bra choice: a cute little item from Victoria’s Secret that’s made out of a jersey/t-shirt material. It’s super comfy with a fair amount of support. But it’s made out jersey/t-shirt material, so when there’s a chill in the air, everyone things I’m glad to see them. This bra is a fine choice under a sweater, or under several layers of clothes. But, considering it’s 90+ degrees here, I didn’t go that route. Instead I wore a tight fitting white button down shirt made out of some kind of vaguely stretchy material. It clung in all the right places, and enhanced my bustline quite nicely. It’s a damned cute shirt.

So today I wore a damned cute shirt to work, and my damned cute nipples paraded themselves all around our very air conditioned office.

Perhaps I was just happy to be there?

9 Comments

1. This is the first time I’ve ever regretted leaving my job there.

Comment by Chuck — October 21, 2003 @ 11:11 pm

2. Party hats. You had your party hats on.

Comment by mbl — October 22, 2003 @ 5:26 am

3. Ooooh, I like party hats! Never heard that one but will now start using that. Thanks.

Comment by beth — October 22, 2003 @ 2:34 pm

4. Hi there, I always wondered if you “knew”, thanks for the enlightenment and I hope you enjoy your day!!

Comment by Don — October 23, 2003 @ 10:06 am

5. Now just recently my wife told me that women with their party hats on are just cold…it has nothing to do with being happy to see me (or anyone else). Could she have been lying to me? Hmmmm.

Comment by allan — October 28, 2003 @ 9:16 am

6. Well, now we’re going to have to kill your wife Allan, because it against the Code of All Women to reveal that information.

Comment by beth — October 28, 2003 @ 11:21 am

7. Back in the day, when I was a teen, during the summer, we would love to watch the girls come in from the stifling Alabama heat and get hit with a cool shot of air from the air conditioner, which would perk them up in so many ways. We said that they were “smuggling raisins”.

Comment by Tommy — October 21, 2005 @ 1:03 pm

8. What a wonderful topic for discussion. Like your husband, I find that sight to be absolutely wonderful, and exceedingly stimulating. For that reason, I have a deep seated hatred of padded bras of any form, since I’m sure they were invented just to spite me… But please, ladies, when you have a choice, go thin and make me grin. Please.

Comment by Gary — January 26, 2007 @ 1:25 pm

9. Where I’m from, we call it “getting high beamed”.

Comment by Chris — March 30, 2008 @ 9:06 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.